Ian Hart is an English actor who portrays Beocca in a lead role on BBC's The Last Kingdom. So his dude like plays a father, but not like a father father you know he doesnt have any kids bro, but like a priest and he is like the dude taking care of uthred as like a kid, but then all this crazy stuff happens in between, and then the dude falls in love with uthred's red haired sister and BAM! he like yo, i need to marry your sister dude, shes like all up in my mind yo, and uthred like yo you gotta do what you gotta do bro and they hook up and have this real cool chilled out low key wedding yo.
Ian Hart, born in England, began acting while a student in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom. He stumbled into acting almost accidentally, but was cast in the play "The Government Inspector". He continued to work in British theater and television, and first gained recognition for portraying John Lennon in the British film Backbeat. He made many films in his native Britain, occasionally appearing in American films and TV series as well.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone as Professor Quirrell
- Michael Collins as Joe O'Reilly
- Finding Neverland as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Enemy of the State as Bingham
- Dirt as Don Konkey
- The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain as Johnny Shellshocked
- My Mad Fat Diary as Dr. Kester Gill
- The End of the Affair as Mr. Parkis
- Land and Freedom as David Carr
- Backbeat as John Lennon